Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's Okay, God's on my side

Let me explain this a little bit. I was at Britney's house today and we were jammin' and having some fun. I was messin around on the keyboard, then I went to her guitar. And some of you have seen me do this before....haha. But today I found some notes that actually sound alright. (heehee) I wanted to start singing a song right there, but nothing really seemed right. I put down the guitar, grabbed some paper, a pencil, and started writing.This is what I came up with...

I'M OKAY, GOD'S ON MY SIDE

(v1)
Trying to walk the other day
not looking the other way
People telling me to turn around
get myself off the ground.
I'm tellin' them I'll be just fine
God's got me on this line

(C)
You can tell me
How it should be
get down from that tree
but I know life's not free

(v2)
Trying to live the other day
not seeing the other way
People thinking I'm confused
they really give off a fuse
I'm showin' them life this way
more to it then getting a pay

(B)
I'm okay
God's on my side
I'll go His Way
for I know the plan
...when I die.
____

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! The lyrics are awesome and the chords we have so far are pretty rockin too!

    ReplyDelete