Thursday, April 30, 2009

This is Thursday

I haven't done updates on here for quite sometime. So here they are.

1. I finished the book Crazy Love! It's an awesome book!
2. I'm reading Created to Be His Help Meet...some good stuff!
3. I'm job searching still. Now, that sounds awful. I know it is so sorry but just know that I'm okay. If I'm worried about it I'll let you know.
4. A huge fan of The Office and Gilmore Girls. Must I say more? I wish I could be on the show!
5. I'm starting to notice the things that I am passionate about and love a lot that I didn't know before, by going back to square one without a job.
6. I love being an aunt!
7. Tuesday I turn 21...I'm still wondering what that will feel like. I have a list of some things that I would like. Tuesday my sister Melissa turns 28. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG SISTA! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment