Saturday, May 16, 2009

Seven Things to what life Brings.....

1. Jana and Audra (my friends from where I used to work) spent the night last night. We had a great night of laughter, fun, and girl stuff. (Including getting freaked out by the shadows on the windows.)
2. I had some good chats with some people from JEFC at a graduation party yesterday....some great insight to continue my job searching. They were uplifting and encouraging! Thanks guys!
3. I'm working on my next song....I don't know when it will be done though.
4. I'm thinking about trying out something and looking forward to what God has instore for me!
5. Enjoying this warmer weather and beautiful sunshine!! Hallelujah!
6. Turning 21 was definitely a "new chapter in life."
7. I love watching my nephews and niece grow. I am a proud aunt of four (so far). They are so cute and adorable. They help fill me with fun, interesting stories to share. Each of them have their own special unique traits. I could tell you about each one of them all day long! They grow up sooooo so fast!! (Looking forward to Memorial Weekend!)

No comments:

Post a Comment