Tuesday, September 22, 2009

When Dreams Come True

I'm reading this book for the second or third time. I really like it! It's about a love story. Two people who lived their lives according to themselves, then found God. Through grace they were given a new life, through Christ, and refocused their lives. The book is all about their lives before they met, their friendship, and then how it grew to love. It would be a wonderful thing to meet them someday. I should look them up online and see if they have a family of their own. =)

Sorry, I'm not keeping up on my blog lately. I really want to get back to writing again. I need to add more to my life experiences at Rosebud! I also should share the enjoyment of seeing my now one-year old niece "open" her presents. Her sweet little giggle as I played with her at her home. The joy she brings to our lives is absolutely wonderful! I also should find the time to write all the notes I took while listening to a great sermon at Liz and Scott's new church in Kansas City. I should asap! But until then.......thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment