Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April Days

1. Easter was wonderful! =) I loved spending time with family! The church service was filled with some of my favorite worship songs!! =)

2. Jon and I have attended more sessions. We're learning a lot more about each other and our relationship as a whole. Don has encouraged us and helped us understand why we are the way we are. He also encourages us to talk about our needs and be more open with each other.

3. I'm getting married in less than 60 days!!!! Not many days left to finish my to do list, but can I please mention I won't be SINGLE anymore!!! What will that be like--I have no idea!

4. I had jury duty this week. Want to hear the story? Here it is in a shorten version: on Monday get there early, wait for hours, watch an orientation video (couldn't see it), sit for more hours waiting to hear what case you had, get in line, hear your name mispronounced, sit on a wooden bench for hours listening to the judge and lawyers. Then you have to go there again the next day and wait for hours and then......the case ended because of new info came up. Next, they tell you call them that night to see if you have to go in again the next morning for a whole new case.....
Praise the Lord.......there wasn't a new case!
My jury duty is complete.

5. I will soon be living in Ames. It's exciting to think about all the changes that are going to happen in my life in the next few months. Which reminds me...I need to register! Actually, lately, anything and everything reminds me of what I need to be doing...

6. Lately I've been really thinking about the kids in South Dakota. This time of year I'm usually getting ready to go on a mission's trip to Ideal, South Dakota. I went every year for the past 6 years, but this year......Jon do you think we can go?

7. God answers prayer! He led me to the man I was praying about every night before I fell asleep. And He has humor too! His name is Jon. =) They say you end up with someone like your Daddy, never thought the name would be similar too! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment