Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Guiding Light

MY GUIDING LIGHT

Written by me on 12/29/08

(C, v1, C, v2, C, v3, C, v4, 2nd part of C, ...tag...)

Chorus
You listen to every word I say
Even if it's not Your way.
--
Guiding me though life's first cry
Loving us, making Your Son die.

V1
Reaching out to Your glory
and filling up my story.
Pushing through the loneliness.
Thank You Lord, You are generous.

v2
Change me Lord I pray
I need Your help today.
Change my thoughts to Your way
You give me all you got (cus)

v3
Lead the broken heart
Help no relationship fall apart
Give us Your guiding light
no matter the height

v4
With every mountain comes a valley
life can't be just happy.
Father, give me a struggle
something seeming much to handle

Tag
Give me pain (Lord)
and leave a stain
Help me through the falling rain.
Give me the needs to see You...

1 comment: