Monday, May 24, 2010

Moving May II

Never knew "Moving May" was the perfect title for May updates!!!

Jon and I signed and paid! We got an apartment in Ames! It is super wonderful. It's everything we ever could hope for in a first place. It's not a large apartment filled with many people. There's only four "families" that are able to live there. It's a nice size. They're putting in a new, larger dishwasher. As soon as they're done we can move in. We don't have to pay utilities for May, since it wasn't ready as soon as they had originally said...but we are able to move in as soon as we would like to.

I'm excited to make it look like home and decorate it all nice. =)

I'm working on getting used to the idea of moving to Ames.

I'm needing to work on some stuff for the wedding, but I got a sinus infection.

I was able to get an appointment set up for the girls and I to get our hair updo's for the wedding. Jon and I are planning on going to get our marriage license later this week. We also need to pickup our wedding rings.

And another thing...

I still need to get fitted for my dress.
I haven't heard anything yet. =/
Yes, I'm anxious.

but no matter what June 12th I'll be walking down the aisle to the man the Lord brought me too!
I've never been so excited!! =D

A sneeze, a cough, and a blow of the nose...
Blessings everyone! Hope you're all enjoying May. Memorial weekend is coming up. What are your plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment